[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpegs future version control system

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Fri May 11 07:20:31 CEST 2007

M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Luca Barbato <lu_zero at gentoo.org> writes:
>
>> M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
>>> If anyone knows a way to merge those into one I'm all ears.
>> use git-svn to import ffmpeg and swscale in separate branches, adjust
>> the paths in swscale with git mv, git merge.
>
> Hmm... I can't quite work out from the man page how this should be done...

Let me have a quick breakfast and move to the university and I'll give
you a list of commands, I did it before and worked.

I'll also try to see if Aurelien idea works better. (git-svn should be
able to track externals if you ask that)

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Gentoo/PPC