[FFmpeg-devel] vhook, watermark and padding

Luke Scott luke
Sun May 13 04:59:20 CEST 2007

Thanks for the tip :). I had noticed this before because I saw "text"
and didn't know it did images... Kind of just skimmed over it.

It looks like I need imlib2 installed... When i run ./configure it
says I don't have libX11... On a server I'm not sure why that's
needed exactly, nor do I know how to put it on... (if what it is I
think it is).

Is there any special method of making it work with ffmpeg? Do I need
to recompile ffmpeg for it to work?

All I want to do is place a stationary image in the bottom right hand
corner with a bit of transparency. I'm assuming I use the "x" and "y"
flags along with the image height and width. What about the frame
height and width part? Does that need to be specified.

I posted in devel on accident... I found this newsletter through
Google and wasn't thinking about the "devel" part. I'm very much new
to newsletters.

-Luke