[FFmpeg-devel] PATCH BlackFin yuv2rgb color space conversion

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sun May 13 23:58:03 CEST 2007

Hi

On Sun, May 13, 2007 at 10:58:20PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 12:36:50PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 06:44:32PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > >
> > > looks ok
> >
> > Subversion account for Marc?  It seems that he will continue working on
> > Blackfin support and his patches are good, at least after he addresses
> > all the issues from the reviewing...
>
> Michael?

marc, please read our development policy, if you agree with it (yeah we
really should ask everyone about that before giving acounts out ...)
then iam ok with an svn write account for you

iam also ok with you maintaining the bfin code but dont forget to send
patches if your bfin changes touch files which arent bfin specific

I have often repented speaking, but never of holding my tongue.
-- Xenocrates