[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpegs future version control system

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Mon May 14 10:40:34 CEST 2007

matthieu castet wrote:
> But I believe a posix-like system is needed.
>
> That's what lack windows and may be beos.

Given I don't use windows at all and I'm not using BeOS anymore I cannot
say anything but "please try and report back".

I remember that BeOS wasn't that posix unfriendly for the basic stuff
and I hope Haiku improved the posix compatibility.

Windows users are relatively done with cygwin right now and hopefully
the mingw port + maybe an extended qgit for their point&click needs
would suite their needs.

lu

--

Luca Barbato