[FFmpeg-devel] flashsvenc.c - sampling block size too low

Ivo ivop
Fri May 18 15:11:03 CEST 2007

On Friday 18 May 2007 11:25, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 10:48:24AM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 10:25:19AM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > > iam wonderning why neither the source in ffmpeg nor multimediawiki
> > > is linking to flash_file_format_specification.pdf
> >
> > Easy: You haven't edited them.
>
> i would have if i knew the url, but i dont, the file was just laying
> around on my hd and google points to a page with licensing toilet paper
> and i out of principle dont touch such so i cannot confirm that the
> file you might or might not find after that would match mine

I have added the following page:

http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=SWF

7dc73d2664c3e319c9df19f8db503b5a  flash_file_format_specification.pdf

The page it links to has no licensing mumbo jumbo.

--Ivo