[FFmpeg-devel] flashsvenc.c - sampling block size too low

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri May 18 22:27:12 CEST 2007

Hi

On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 01:09:01PM -0700, Mike Melanson wrote:
> Diego Biurrun wrote:
> > What's your beef with CAPTCHAs?
>
> I don't like the idea of having to type one everytime I make a Wiki
> edit. That could really slow me down.

it should be done only once during account creation and there should
be a confirmation email thingy too, IMHO that should reduce the spam
issue considerable ...

When you are offended at any man's fault, turn to yourself and study your
own failings. Then you will forget your anger. -- Epictetus