[FFmpeg-devel] flashsvenc.c - sampling block size too low

Diego Biurrun diego
Sat May 19 18:41:35 CEST 2007

On Sat, May 19, 2007 at 09:18:26AM -0700, Mike Melanson wrote:
> M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> > Ivo <ivop at euronet.nl> writes:

> >> I have no idea. Perhaps somebody more knowledgable on the subject at hand
> >> should reorganise the SWF, Flash_Video, Macromedia, Adobe, etc. pages.
> >
> > Mike?
>
> Hmm? What would I know about said subjects? :)
>
> Seriously, those are areas I can't really touch due to my employment.

I don't know what you have signed in blood or not, but we're not asking
about specific details here, a general overview and/or pointers to more
detailed information would help already.

> But, yeah, SWF and FLV are different formats.

This is valuable information already so you see that we're after really
high-level stuff to begin somewhere...

Diego