[FFmpeg-devel] Revision 9087 regression test fail

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed May 23 03:45:42 CEST 2007

Hi

On Wed, May 23, 2007 at 03:22:03AM +0300, Siarhei Siamashka wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 May 2007 01:34, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > On Wed, May 23, 2007 at 01:02:35AM +0300, Siarhei Siamashka wrote:
> > > 'seektest'  seems to be broken for me up to current SVN HEAD (9102) from
> > > the very revision it was introduced :
> > > r8792 | michael | 2007-04-22 22:19:43 +0300 (??????, 22 ?????? 2007) | 2
> > > lines Changed paths:
> > >    M /trunk/tests/Makefile
> > >
> > > enable seektest
> > >

> > > Since, as I guess, this total seetktest failure problem is not
> > > reproducible for you, here is some additional information. Somebody from
> > > #ffmpeg also confirmed regression test problems with ffmpeg SVN HEAD by
> > > the way.
> >
> > well i guess the output of the failing seektest would be the most usefull
>
> I just thought that the ability to reproduce the problem and identify what
> triggered it was the most important (configure options, cpu specific
> optimizations, toolchain or whatever), but I will sure provide any
> information you may need to resolve this issue.
>
> Here is a starting part of the regression test report where errors initially
> pop up (the rest of log is attached):

the attached file is definitly not the complete output of "make test"
i think its not even the complete output of make seektest as that
should output a proper diff but the headers are missing ...

The misfortune of the wise is better than the prosperity of the fool.
-- Epicurus