[FFmpeg-devel] Bounties?

Mike Melanson mike
Thu May 24 08:08:26 CEST 2007

Piero Bugoni wrote:
> That being said, if you know what codecs, and storage
> formats an iPod uses, if ffmpeg can already produce
> output for iPods, A section could be added to the
> documentation to address the use of ffmpeg with iPods.

I should clarify that I think that the -ipod idea (or probably a profile
system) is a good idea, though not a significant enough task for a
bounty. It would probably be more suited as a qualifier task to
determine if a prospective coder would be good enough to take on a
proper bounty task, which would be much more complicated.

--
	-Mike Melanson