[FFmpeg-devel] RTSP from Tv-card with ffmpeg (looking for developer)

Jacob Strømlund jacob
Thu May 24 08:22:51 CEST 2007

The ffserver is a really bad start for me since we are working forward to
support adaptive bitrates on all kind og streaming and this isn't supported
by ffserver. The best solution would be developing the missing part og
ffmpeg. I could live with ffserver solution if it within short time could
support adaptive bitrates. Anyone knows where to find a ffmpeg developer
from the original project? or another ffmpeg developer with skills to solve
this issue?

Jacob