[FFmpeg-devel] LinuxTag 2007

Panagiotis Issaris takis.issaris
Fri May 25 21:28:14 CEST 2007

M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Panagiotis Issaris <takis.issaris at uhasselt.be> writes:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> Panagiotis Issaris wrote:
>>
>>> Just a few quick questions: Who of you is planning to go to LinuxTag?
>>> And which days are most of you going?
>>>
>> I will be there too from 29 until the 2 of June =)
>>
>> I must confess I'm having trouble making sure where the event will take
>> place... Is this the location?
>> <http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=icc,berlin&sll=51.049296,5.735744&sspn=0.034857,0.079651&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=1>
>>

> IIUC, yes.

Thanks.

>> Can anyone recommend a hotel in the area?
>>

> Did you ask google?  There seems to be a few nearby (hardly surprising).

Yes, obviously, but as I have never been to Berlin before I'd hoped
someone of you might have been there before
and know what places to go to. Furthermore, I'd figured that after the
conference some of you might want to have
a drink somewhere and it would be easier if I'd stayed somewhere in the
vicinity of where the other developers were
staying.

With friendly regards,
Takis