[FFmpeg-devel] av_open_input_file memory leak?

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat May 26 18:55:36 CEST 2007

Hi

On Sat, May 26, 2007 at 01:31:28PM +0200, Emanuele Fumagalli wrote:
> Thanks again for answering, I provided the sample file on the mplayer ftp
> (upload.mplayerhq.hu) as suggested in Mplayer/Incoming/Memory leak
> open_input
> I'm not a Linux user so I don't have Valgrind, anyway what I noticed is that
> when the header is opened and that's not complete the context return NULL
> and apparently is not deallocated.

well, iam sure there are memory debugers for windows too which are capable
to pinpoint mem leaks exactly ...

Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being
governed by those who are dumber. -- Plato