[FFmpeg-devel] r9017 breaks WMA decoding on Intel Macs

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Sun May 27 14:42:14 CEST 2007

On 5/26/07, Zuxy Meng <zuxy.meng at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> 2007/5/26, Tyler Loch <tylerl82 at mac.com>:
> > r9017's /libavcodec/i386/fft_sse.c updates cause garbled output from
> > WMA audio on Intel Mac OS X (Core Duo CPUs).
> >
> > Reverting to r6577's fft_sse.c decodes WMA audio perfectly.

I can confirm this on OSX with all vorbis samples I have. On
Linux/AMD64, there's no problem (no idea if 32-bits mode is OK or

> Would u provide me a sample so I can investigate it?

Any vorbis should do the trick. I'll try to narrow down the problem to
see which part of the patch broke it.

Y'a pas de gonzesse hooligan,
Imb?cile et meurtri?re
Y'en a pas m?me en grande Bretagne