[FFmpeg-devel] r9017 breaks WMA decoding on Intel Macs

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu May 31 13:47:55 CEST 2007

Hi

On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 04:22:10AM -0700, Trent Piepho wrote:

> > > I disagree. Newer gas _do_ complain about the syntax, and Trent
> > > already explained the shortcomings of current implementation, no need
> > > for me to restate them here.
> >
> > put a "memory" on the clobber list and trents argument is gone
>
> So is that your solution?  Care to benchmark it?

against which solution do you want me to benchmark it?
the ones proposed need a "memory" clobber as well as they are

In a rich man's house there is no place to spit but his face.
-- Diogenes of Sinope