[FFmpeg-devel] AAC to Mpeg2 Audio Garbled.

Doug L dlucf
Thu May 31 17:43:39 CEST 2007

Greetings,

  I've created an AAC to Mpeg2 audio transcoder using FAAD2. I've noticed that in the output Mpeg2 file the audio seems to be scratchy and garbled. When I try to transcode Mpeg2 to Mpeg2, the audio is fine. This makes me suspect there's something wrong with the AAC decoder or that I need to do some extra processing to the raw data before passing it back to the MP2 encoder. I can upload a before and after sample if it will help.

  Any Ideas?

  Thanks!
  -Joe