[FFmpeg-devel] OSX 10.5 (Leopard) build problem

Pierre d'Herbemont pdherbemont
Mon Nov 5 18:23:37 CET 2007

On Nov 5, 2007, at 12:47 AM, Augie Fackler wrote:

> I filed this bug a while ago - it was effectively wontfixed because of
> changes needed to support bundle unloading.

Do you mean it is a wontfix, until they support bundle unloading
(which they do now), or because of bundle unloading, they decided to
drop that feature?

This is a blocker issue for VLC, as we dynamically load ffmpeg. And I
am wondering if we'd better patch ld64 ourselves, or wait for the
Apple engineering team to fix that.

Pierre.