[FFmpeg-devel] Is there anybody want to merge fix-point wma back to ffmpeg?

William Xue william.xue
Thu Nov 8 15:44:12 CET 2007

On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 20:18:58 +0800, Benjamin Larsson <banan at ludd.ltu.se>
wrote:

> William Xue wrote:
>> [...]
>>
>> I merged the codes yesterday, and the quality was a little worse.
>>
>> But the worst thing is wma_decode_block returned -1 in arm cpu,
>> because of the following codes:
>>

> Hi, before you debug the bitstream reader, compare the output from the
> code running on x86.

Thanks. I fixed the problem.

(*(uint32_t *)a)  when a is "uint8_r *a" are not working as expected in my
arm cpu.

The performance is greatly improved, though not enough for my poor cpu.

And the quality is also a little worse. I will try to ensure that I did
not make any mistakes
when merging the codes in following days.

> MvH
> Benjamin Larsson

Yours,
William Xue