[FFmpeg-devel] [Ffmpeg-devel] [BUG] VC-1 advanced profile support breaks B-frames

Vince Guaglianone vguaglianone
Tue Nov 6 22:45:16 CET 2007

Hi Diego:

Do you know where we can get test/conformance streams for VC1 Advanced
Profile? We SMPTE and Microsoft conformance streams and encoder, but
these are MainProfile. If you can provide a pointer, please let me know.
Thanks, Vince

Vince Guaglianone

ViXS Systems, Inc.

Director of Business Development

245 Consumer Road Suite 301

Toronto, ON Canada M2J1R3

Tel: 416-646-2000 x-272

Cell: 925-518-6579

Fax: 501-647-8008

IMPORTANT CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any attached documents contain information from ViXS
Systems, Inc. and are confidential and privileged and further subject to
any confidentiality agreement between the parties. The information is
intended to be viewed only by the individual(s) or entity(ies) to whom
the message is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that reading, disclosing, copying, distributing or using the
contents of this transmission is prohibited. Please notify us
immediately if you have received this transmission in error, and delete
this message along with any attached files.