[FFmpeg-devel] xvid codec erro

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Wed Nov 21 10:43:40 CET 2007

On date Wednesday 2007-11-21 17:25:04 +0800, rachel li encoded:

> I find the ffmpeg fails while converting a stream to xvid. Does
> someone have met this problem? This argument I use is as follows:
>
> -vcodec "xvid" -b "1200k" -acodec "mp3" -ab "128k" -ar "48000" -ac "2 test.avi
>

> the program  error  libavcodec/libxvidff.c xvid_global fuction

Wrong mailing list, post it to ffmpeg-user, furthermore you're using a
too old version, strange quoting rules and not providing sufficient
informations (copied and pasted command + complete uncutted output).

Regards.
--
Stefano Sabatini
Linux user number 337176 (see http://counter.li.org)