[FFmpeg-devel] Libavnet

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Nov 23 11:01:53 CET 2007

Hi all,

I attach the latest version of the patch for creating libavnet.
This is slightly more complex than the last version I posted,
because I had to split os_support.h in two parts (os_support.h
provides seek functionalities on some systems, so it cannot be
entirely removed from libavformat.

So, I split a net_support.h file, which is copied in libavnet.
As a result, I also renamed os_support.c in net_support.c.
This seems to work well on Linux.

I also re-introduced the EXTRALIBS in the makefile, because they
seem to be needed on windows.

			Thanks,
				Luca