[FFmpeg-devel] [MPlayer-dev-eng] incoming cleanup

infernix infernix
Fri Nov 30 16:08:40 CET 2007

Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
> there are a few huge but probably useless files in incoming.
> ffh264_issues directory:
> I think the problems with those files are gone (checked only the first
> two though).
> There is still the problem of mplayer demuxer not detecting the frame
> rate, but I think we already have samples for that.

Correct. I think most of those came from me, no issues left other than
the problematic playback of H264 in EVO (needs large value of -psprobe
in mplayer, might also need FPS flag before it plays back properly).

> h264parallel/ffh264parallel_issue1.mkv :
> Did not test. Is there any issue with it remaining?

No, resolved on sept 16th.

> vc1_artifacts directory:
> At least the first one does not show any problems I can see. Probably
> they are all no longer a problem. Can someone check? If we do not yet
> have samples of raw VC-1 streams we might keep one (though I doubt it is
> necessary, they won't become any harder to get in the future).

I have uploaded most of those as well. They were relayed to Kostya
directly and he fixed all of them. Last known bug was artifacts29, fixed
on september 15th. I have not found any problems with VC1 anymore. But
you should keep all the interlaced samples, this has not been
implemented yet.