[FFmpeg-devel] kona blackmagic 10bit codec

Will Anielewicz willanie
Wed Oct 10 19:02:27 CEST 2007

Sorry for being such a newbie. New to this list but I will learn.

I saw a reply from Diego in the archive
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2007-October/036502.html

I have a couple of questions regarding the use of this mail list
I dont understand why the reply didnt get sent to me like all the other mail that is going to ffmpeg-devel.
(I only spotted it because I went to check the archive.)
Also what does he mean by top-post in outlook express. I am using outlook express but Im not sure what top posting is.

And I will post a sample movie file ... its part of a apple Kona editing product.
uncompressed so it plays in real time at best quality.

thanks very much for your replys.

Will