[FFmpeg-devel] Konvertor listed

Diego Biurrun diego
Fri Oct 12 12:32:02 CEST 2007

On Fri, Oct 12, 2007 at 08:11:48AM +0200, Logipole wrote:

> Konvertor does not use MPlayer (it never did), but FFMpeg.
> I give credit to FFMpeg in the About box of the software and i provide a
> link to the FFMpeg sources onone of my web page:
> http://www.konvertor.net/main_freetrial_us.htm
>
> Perhaps Konvertor can be removed from the blacklisted projects ?

The issues we complained about have been addressed, thank you.  I will
remove you from the list of blacklisted projects in a moment.

Now there are two small things I would still like to ask from you:

- Please fix the spelling of FFmpeg, you write FFMpeg in your program
  and on its homepage.
- Please provide a link to our homepage (http://www.ffmpeg.org/) as a
  way to give credit to us.  It would be appreciated if you could do
  this both in the about box and on the download page where you offer
  FFmpeg sources

best regards

Diego