[FFmpeg-devel] FFSERVER/FFMPEG Broken? --- Broken!

Piero Bugoni ffmpeg.devel
Sun Oct 21 03:58:03 CEST 2007

> > Last working rev I have is 9693.
> You may run a binary search through the versions (i.e. 10733 fails, but
> 9693 works, then you try (10733+9693)/2= 10213 and so on) until you find
> the one that broke ffserver, and then report it in the bug tracker.

Well, that represents as many as 11 iterations or more, all taking about an
hour to build.

Sorry, but I do not have that kind of time. Whoever broke the fucking thing
should do that.

I do not know at this point if streaming is even important to this project.

I have not tried VLC, but the only reason is that I presumed that it does not
stream FLV files to a browser. (Or requires a client other than a browser).

However at this point it is time to check.

Do You Yahoo!?