[FFmpeg-devel] RTP Muxer status

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Mon Oct 22 10:32:35 CEST 2007

Hi,

someone informed me that there was a pending bug about the RTP muxer
on roundup, so I decided to have a look. It turned out that the bug
has already been fixed, so I closed it.

Anyway, I took this occasion to register on roundup and to have a look
at it. I filled two new bugs about the RTP muxer (so that people know that
they are known issues and I am working on them), and I wanted to assign
the bugs to myself... But my user id does not show up in the "Assigned To"
request box. How can I assign the bugs to myself?

Also, if someone knows about some issue with the RTP muxer (or thinks that
something in it must be changed), please fill a new bug on roundup.
I am pretty busy right now, but I promise that I'll fix all the reported
bugs as soon as I'll have the time. I'd also like to have people's opinions
on what should be done on the RTP muxer to improve it (just ask, and I'll
try to do what's possible :).

				Thanks,
					Luca