[FFmpeg-devel] receiving 2 video streams at once via rtsp

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Mon Oct 22 13:15:56 CEST 2007

Hi Alexey,

I tried to have a look at this issue...

Alexey Maksimov wrote:
> I'm trying to develop a player that plays 2 rtsp streams at once.
> If I try to play 2 rtsp streams with 2 instances of ffplay, second one
> says: "bind: Address is already in use" while first one is opened.

I cannot reproduce this (are you using latest svn?). What I see is that the
second ffplay instance stalls until the first one terminates.

I looked at the code, and I cannot understand how it ever worked...
Anyway, the attached trivial patch fixes the bug, and allows to run two
ffplay instances.

That said, I do not know if this fix is acceptable, or if there are more
elegant ways to fix the code.

				Luca