[FFmpeg-devel] NellyMoser transform bug

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed Oct 24 02:27:29 CEST 2007

Hi fabrice

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 12:37:44AM +0200, Fabrice Bellard wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While looking at the NellyMoser audio decoder, I found a very suspect code
> which makes the transform incorrect in the sense that there is information
> loss. So I suggest the attached patch.
>
> Can someone confirm that my code corresponds to what the "reference"
> decoder does ? If it does, then I confirm that it is possible to convert
> the code to use the ffmpeg IMDCT code...

i cant comment on the correctness of the change but if its correct then
commit it
and if you dont have an svn account, then ask diego for one. (ive not
found you on the list of people who have an svn account ...)

While the State exists there can be no freedom; when there is freedom there
will be no State. -- Vladimir Lenin