[FFmpeg-devel] H.264 + PAFF + spatial direct motion vectors

Nicolas Baradakis nbk
Thu Oct 25 20:30:54 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I've problems reading some H.264 videos with ffplay (SVN 25-10-2007).
I see a lot of messages "Interlaced pictures + spatial direct mode is
not implemented" on the console.

I do understand there is no support yet for H.264 + PAFF + spatial
direct motion vectors. I just wonder if someone is currently working
on it.

I've uploaded an H.264 video sample on the incoming FTP. If you're
interested you can get it under the h264_paff_spatial_direct_mv

Best regards,

Nicolas Baradakis