[FFmpeg-devel] seeking in ts (was: mpegvideo_parser outputs incomplete frames)

Wolfram Gloger wmglo
Thu Sep 6 11:33:59 CEST 2007

Hi,

> mpeg ts contain fields (splicing_point_flag and such) which indicte such
> changes if i understand the spec correctly though i do not know if they
> are mandatory, i hope they are ...

I agree the ts demuxer should use those fields if available (and
generate new streams), but I don't see how that local information
helps me when I seek into an arbitrary region with different
parameters from the start of the stream (ok you can say: don't
do that, then!)..

Regards,
Wolfram.