[FFmpeg-devel] AVpacket data in h.264

Rich Felker dalias
Mon Sep 10 19:39:02 CEST 2007

On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 06:51:20PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 02:06:52PM +0100, M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> >
> > Diego Biurrun wrote:

> > > How come I'm not surprised?
> >
> > Can we block hijacked threads somehow?  Requiring
> > an Re: in the subject of anything with a References
> > or In-reply-to header should do it.
>
> easy with procmail
> impossible with mailman alone IIRC
>
> i was thinking about such antispam measssures as well a long time ago...

Isn?t procmail already used for some stuff? Seems like a really simple
rule to add. Another variant on this idea is to look for In-Reply-To:
header with no quoted text. This would also kill broken quoting from
MS Outlook users. :)

The rejection messages could of course explain how to remedy the
problem, or we could just be BOFH and drop the offending posts.

Rich