[FFmpeg-devel] "Fix" an MXF playback problem

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Fri Sep 21 16:10:14 CEST 2007

On Thu, Sep 20, 2007 at 11:40:13AM +0200, Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
> Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
> > attached is a patch that "fixes" playback of
> > http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/MXF/LibDem10secClip.mxf .
> > It is not really a good solution though, but only a quick hack.
> Well, if we want him to contact his manufacturer to fix the crap it is
> doing, it might not be a good thing to workaround.
> Can we use strict here ?
> Btw I think you could even move temp_package down in the for.

IMO let's drop it unless we get reason to believe it's more than just
two files that are affected ;-).
At least the things I found out and a way to make the files play are now
preserved on the mailing list.

Reimar D?ffinger