[FFmpeg-devel] configure with liba52 on 64 bit

foyleman foyleman
Fri Sep 21 17:46:57 CEST 2007

Thanks. that's the part I didn't know. It's working now.

Recompile liba52 with

./configure CFLAGS="-fPIC"

"Go ahead... You Play. I Mod. : MODSonline.com"
Over 80,000 members can't be wrong.
Custom game content, tutorials, downloads, etc.
Have you heard the MODSonair Podcast?

We are game enthusiasts from the MODSonline.com
community bringing you news, updates and
opinions of the week's current events.
Tune in every Friday for a new episode.

iTunes: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=76379330
Looking for help modding your game? Checkout:
- Quake 4 Mods For Dummies
- Half-Life 2 Mods For Dummies

Authored by Erik Guilfoyle (foyleman) and
Available in most book stores.