[FFmpeg-devel] BFI Demuxer

Sisir Koppaka sisir.koppaka
Tue Apr 1 11:22:04 CEST 2008

Hi,
I got the BFI demuxer without video support(only audio support) working a
few days ago. I then added the video stream and now the video stream plays
but not the audio one! I think I may have done some mistake with the stream
handling.
Setting the pts(I went through this -
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2007-March/025999.html ,
but still...) is another thing I'm not sure about. But it did play the audio
well at one point of time so, I guess I'm doing something wrong now.
I've also attached a log of the shell output (I used av_logs for
debugging...) if it may be required. From the logs it looks like the packets
are definitely going to the audio decoder...so haven't been able to figure
out why the audio isn't coming out. I'm working on the video decoder...which
I think is still not worthy of FFmpeg-devel so I'll post it later today in
FFmpeg-soc along with my doubts and it's current status.

Fixed indentation and removed, hopefully, all the trailing whitespaces.
Sisir Koppaka