[FFmpeg-devel] Problems compiling FFMPEG in MingW

Ramiro Polla ramiro
Wed Apr 2 01:47:37 CEST 2008

>>> most likely outdated FFmpeg version
>> What makes you think the version is most likely outdated?
>Probably because the problem has been fixed.

It had been fixed 3 hours before the message was sent!!!
Is that enough to call it outdated as if it were 0.49?
He did post on the wrong list, but calling it outdated because
of a few revisions and because of a fix that diego himself
committed seems too drastic to me.

Go-away messages are getting unnecessarily aggressive lately...
How about you fetch the old nice ones you used to write and just
copy&paste those instead? I mean the ones that actually point
the user to some place he can get help.