[FFmpeg-devel] MOV Duration

Helge Klein hklein
Thu Apr 3 15:41:08 CEST 2008

You are right, thanks a lot. I didn't see it. My file seems to be buggy
at that position.

--

Helge Klein

COMO
Computer & Motion GmbH
A Focus Enhancements Company
Lise-Meitner-Str.15
24223 Raisdorf / Germany
Phone: +49-(0)4307-8358-0
Fax: +49-(0)4307-8358-99
hklein at como.com
www.focusinfo.com, www.como.com

Managing Director: Norman Schlomka
HRB Pl?n 1584
Steuernnummer: 1929705211
VATnumber: DE134878603

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential information that is legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us by reply e-mail at my email address or by my  telephone number, and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them to disk.  Thank you.