[FFmpeg-devel] Cleanup libswscale and reimplement GPL code under LGPL

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Tue Apr 8 03:10:57 CEST 2008

On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 02:39:33AM +0200, Luca Barbato wrote:
> Michael Niedermayer wrote:
[...]
> > Writig CELL optims can as well be (part of) a gsoc project if we have some
> > student with experience in
> > CELL/SPU or similar architecture optimizations. But i think we do not.
> > And i dont want to have someones first excercise at CELL optims at the
> > end of the summer.
>
> I trust in your wisdom ^^

Also do we actually have a student who _wants_ to work on CELL/SPU optims?

While the State exists there can be no freedom; when there is freedom there
will be no State. -- Vladimir Lenin