[FFmpeg-devel] DTS transcoding error: where to file a bug?

Guido Ledermann guido.ledermann
Thu Apr 10 21:38:28 CEST 2008

2008/4/10 madshi <dear at madshi.net>:

> Maybe it would be useful to double check the file with
> a different tool/decoder, just to make sure that the track
> is reasonably decodable at all? If the file is too damaged
> so that proper decoding isn't really possible, I'd honestly
> not waste any time to work around the damage. But if
> other tools/decoders can decode this sample just fine, then
> so should the libav decoder.
>
> Well, actually I couldn't even convert one of my DTS tracks with ffmpeg.
Though it's my favorite tool, I'll try  another one (mencoder maybe). I
can't believe that the tracks I tried to convert are damaged or corrupt
because they are from suspicious source; they are from DVD/Bluray.

Regards,
Guido