[FFmpeg-devel] BFI Demuxer

Sisir Koppaka sisir.koppaka
Fri Apr 11 17:25:33 CEST 2008

Made most of the suggested changes...pts is also set OK now and both audio
and video streams are playing...(video decoder needs some more work
though)...

> > > +static int bfi_read_close(AVFormatContext * s)

> > > this is wrong
> > >

> > Should we free extradata in the decoder close function in that case?
>
> see av_close_input_stream()

 I couldn't locate this function here -
http://www.irisa.fr/texmex/people/dufouil/ffmpegdoxy/globals_func_0x61.html#index_a

It's our end semester exam time here, so couldn't work as much as I'd like
to this week. Hopefully, this weekend should be more productive.