[FFmpeg-devel] GPL licence break (MovieGate)

Christophe Ducommun cducommun
Mon Apr 14 21:09:58 CEST 2008

Le 10 avr. 08 ? 12:44, Diego Biurrun a ?crit :

>>> It's been a week and a half, did you make progress?
>>
>> Yes, I have now a Beta which need one fix to be released.
>
> Let us know when you do this.  I will not close the issue (and remove
> you from the Hall of Shame) before you make the release.

MovieGate 2.67 is available for download. (please let the tracker the
time to update their informations)

Can be downloaded from the main web site :
www.moviegate.net

Or from VersionTracker

Or MacUpdate
http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/16702/moviegate

Or Apple
http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/video/moviegate.html

The ffmpeg source code (with GPL licence) used by MovieGate is
available from the credits page :

English :
http://web.mac.com/cducommun/MG_English/Credits.html

French :
http://web.mac.com/cducommun/Site/Credits.html

The application have now a Credit window available from the main menu
of the application.

Christophe