[FFmpeg-devel] Removing the "multicast=" tag from UDP URLs

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Tue Apr 15 11:31:00 CEST 2008

Luca Abeni wrote:
> Sorry, I don't understand this ifndef (maybe it's just post-election day
> confusion ;-).

As you may know I'm quite ashamed and depressed too =_=

> Aren't the "#ifdef IN_MULTICAST" and "#ifdef IN6_IS_ADDR_MULTICAST" enough?

Something like this:

#ifndef IN6_IS_ADDR_MULTICAST
#define IN6_IS_ADDR_MULTICAST(a) ((a)->s6_addr[0] == 0xff)
#endif

> BTW: I just noticed a bigger problem with rtpproto.c: it sometimes uses
> odd source ports for RTP streams (see the "XXX: need to open another
> connection if the port is not even" comment in rtp_open).

Alessandro told me that too, we should start cleaning up and do some
more interop testing between the now many different rtsp/rtp
implementations ^^;

lu

--

Luca Barbato