[FFmpeg-devel] Removing the "multicast=" tag from UDP URLs

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Tue Apr 15 16:23:08 CEST 2008

Hi Luca,

Luca Barbato wrote:
> Luca Abeni wrote:
>> I committed my changes (ffplay and ffmpeg are now able to receive unicast
>> RTP streams described by an SDP)... You can go ahead with your ones.
>
> This is my proposed change,

Ah, ok... I misunderstood the goal of your change when reading your previous
email. I do not know why someone might want to set the maximum packet size
for an RTP stream (I think it should be determined by the underlying protocol),
but I agree that allowing to set it like this will not cause any problem.

So, the patch is ok for me.

> I noticed we should doxyfy that files btw.

Uhm... rtpproto.c looks strange: some functions have doxygen comments, while
other functions have not...

				Luca