[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] getting ffdirac into the main branch

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri Apr 18 16:16:35 CEST 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 04:00:33PM +0200, Luca Barbato wrote:
> We all know that the current code isn't working with current dirac
> files, but I'd like to have it in the main branch so will be easier to
> keep it in sync and hopefull fix it once we got schro and dirac inside
> (thus making spotting regressions and issues easily)

Well, the code must pass review before it can be moved to ffmpeg svn
supporting latest dirac is not absolutely neccessary. Passing review
is absolutely neccessary.

Dictatorship naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated
form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme liberty. -- Plato