[FFmpeg-devel] MLP

Andy Gocke agocke
Sat Apr 19 05:09:59 CEST 2008

Well, unfortunately I have been unable to completely harden the mlp
decoder. Valgrind still reports major errors with my test cases
(thousands of problems, in fact, but I suspect some of those errors
are a single bug that I can't find), and every time I fix something
there seems to be another problem. I don't expect you to treat my
qualification task as complete, but if you wish I can send test cases,
test results, debugging results, and the progress of my patches to
whoever needs them, if anyone wishes to try to finish it. Thanks for
your time, sorry that I was unable to fix everything.

Cheers,

Andy Gocke