[FFmpeg-devel] includes moved: need to change pkgconfig files

Aurelien Jacobs aurel
Thu Apr 24 23:25:52 CEST 2008

Diego Biurrun wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 01:15:28PM -0400, sean darcy wrote:
> > The includes seem to have moved from /usr/include/ffmpeg to
> > /usr/include/ffmpeg/lib{avcodec, swscale, etc}. I assume this was
> > for a good reason.
> >
> > In any event, the pkgconfig .pc files need to be updated to reflect
> > the change.
>
> Fixed.  Nonetheless, our pkg-config files still have multiple issues.

Huh ! What did you fixed ?
Previous pkg-config files where right, and I think M?ns was clear about it.
At least I thought this was the consensus.

IMO, you should revert this commit.

Aurel