[FFmpeg-devel] How to spam a mailing list

Gregoire Favre gregoire.favre
Wed Aug 6 21:21:44 CEST 2008

On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 08:23:18PM +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:

> This mailing list is about the development of FFmpeg.  Your mail has
> nothing to do with developing FFmpeg, hence it is offtopic.  I deleted
> it quickly after scanning a few lines, as probably did most of the
> others around here.

Hello,

thanks for all the explanation I received privately on what I did wrong,
I think I understand it now, better late than never, no ?

I don't want to sell anything at all, I use ffmpeg for ages and I found
it's a really great "program" (I don't know how I should refer to a
suite of program) :-)

The only thing I wanted to really ask was if it wasn't possible to use
GPU instead of CPU like the example I gave which use cuda, but as I read
in the answer I receive my way to ask it was completely wrong and I
appology for it.

Thanks and again, sorry,
--
Gr?goire FAVRE  http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com  http://www.gnupg.org