[FFmpeg-devel] AAC decoder round 5

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri Aug 8 23:09:11 CEST 2008

On Fri, Aug 08, 2008 at 08:02:10PM +0100, Robert Swain wrote:
> 2008/8/8 Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>:
> >>
> >> [...]
> >>
> >> Why not? Maybe it should be sample offset of the beginning of a
> >> scalefactor window band into the window rather than into the frame.
> >
> > maybe a little ascii art would help making the relation more clear.
> > but this is possibly better done after it hit svn ..
>
> OK, then how about the attached for documenting non-obvious arrays?

iam fine with it and wont complain again about it because of kostyas need
to have the decoer in svn, but this is not by the slightest better except
the replacement of the incorrect frame by window IIRC.

as simple example just take
"scalefactor band - term for scalefactor band within a group."

X is X in [CircularDefinitionException

iam not too good at pin pointing further issues ATM ...

also iam not sure if the comments wont need /**

Frequently ignored awnser#1 FFmpeg bugs should be sent to our bugtracker. User
questions about the command line tools should be sent to the ffmpeg-user ML.
And questions about how to use libav* should be sent to the libav-user ML.