[FFmpeg-devel] Prepwork for DVCPRO HD inclusion

Roman V. Shaposhnik rvs
Sun Aug 10 22:41:15 CEST 2008

On Sun, 2008-08-10 at 22:29 +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 12:50:44PM -0700, Roman V. Shaposhnik wrote:
> > Hm. Somehow my mailer attached the same file twice. Here's the
> > actual patch.units. Sorry for the confusion.
>
> i dont think it was exactly the same file, similar but not the same :)

Really? Well, I promise to commit the one you've reviewed ;-)

> anyway this patch looks nice and you are dv maintainer anyway ...

Thanks, its just that I've been away from ffmpeg for so long,
that I feel like learning the coding style all over again ;-)

Thanks,
Roman.