[FFmpeg-devel] DVCPRO HD: request for review

Roman Shaposhnik rvs
Thu Aug 28 02:24:35 CEST 2008

On Tue, 2008-08-26 at 19:13 +0200, Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 09:14:12AM -0700, Roman V. Shaposhnik wrote:
> > Now, this is not to say that we shouldn't workaround the situation
> > somehow, but I have to think about it. The frames are supposed
> > to be split some place in the demuxer, but where? I don't know...
>
> Well, usually an AVParser is used for that kind of thing, but I do not
> the specifics of this case...

Tell me more, please. On one hand, my case is a simple one: depending
on a type of container DVCPRO HD codec sometimes will get two video
frames inside a single packet. I guess I can just buffer the extra
frame at the codec level, but if there's a more elegant solution
I'm all for it.

Thanks,
Roman.