[FFmpeg-devel] Realmedia patch

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Sun Aug 31 03:18:05 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 6:05 PM, Ronald S. Bultje <rsbultje at gmail.com> wrote:
> - one that implements RDT-specific packet handling (rtsp.c -> rdt.c)
> At that point, ffplay should be able to play Realmedia/RTSP streams.

And here's #2. With the previous patches applied, I can play RTSP streams.

No stream selection, no metadata or bitrate reporting or anything,
that'll come in later patches (I have all of that locally, just trying
to keep it small so I can hopefully get it applied :-) ).

Luca, please let me know if the above ff_rdt_parse_packet() was what
you had in mind.

Ronald