[FFmpeg-devel] seeking bug in theora codec libavcodec/vp3.c ?

Yvan Labadie ylabadie
Mon Dec 1 10:26:18 CET 2008

Reimar D?ffinger a ?crit :
> On Mon, Dec 01, 2008 at 10:02:09AM +0100, Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 06:46:45PM -0500, David Conrad wrote:
>>
>>> The correct place to fix this is in oggdec.c. I've been looking at
>>> this but I haven't liked what I've come up with so far.
>>>
>> On March 19th I sent a patch concerning this to this list, unfortunately
>> it worked for no-one besides me and I did not test further yet.
>>

> I mean this one specifically:
> http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2008-March/043881.html

I also made a try to improve a little bit ogg seeking (the goal was to
always recover the same packet as the one that send a timestamp) :
http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2008-November/056204.html